Just got a new job. Big changes coming to my posting schedule

Hey everybody.  Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  I have some good news and bad new (btw) I will make the same type of post on my other blogs too.

Good news:
I am about to get a new part time job.  It is a company called, Tech Mahindra, which is essentially an affiliate of Microsoft.  Basically if I get the job, I will be working with he bing search engine as a human relevance system (hrs) judge.  In this new position, I would basically be helping to rate websites for the bing search engine team at Microsoft.  For privacy and confidentiallity reasons (I don't think they would appreciate it if I talk about how the job works and how it relates to sites ranking on bing) I can't get into all of  the details about my new job (other than basically looking up websites and evaluating them) but basically I will be doing that on a part time basis, which would be in addition to the 3 other jobs I have (Snohomish Publishing, Kohl's, and Advantage Sales and Marketing).  This new position will usually be Mon-Friday 9:30 am to 1:30 pm (except Thursdays due to working at Kohl's those days), and might evenutally replace my job at Kohl's if all goes well.  I don't officially have the job yet, as here is a class I have to take as well as a test to pass at the end before getting the job (though I might have the job officially by next week sometime as of this posting).

Bad news:

Obviously, my free time is going to be dropping significantly.  It has actually dropped quite significantly over the last few months anyways in part due an issue that happened with my mother (she broke her ankle back in December) and have been having to help take care of her and do things for her while she is recovering (such as taking her to the doctor, making lunch for her, etc), which is one of the reasons why I haven't posted in a while.  Here is what my daily schedule will likely look like in the upcoming weeks (assuming I get this job)

Mon - Friday (except on days where I am working at Kohl's)
9:30 - 1:30p: Working at Microsoft
1:30 - 3:30: Free (though I still have to drive back from Redmond).  May try to get a work out in.
3:30 - 7:00: work at Snohomish Publishing (job number 2)
after 7:00 pm: free.  Note: on Tuesday nights I usually have bible study to go to after working at Snohomish Publishing and on Wednesday nights I help with Awana (an organization affiliated with my church, somewhat similar to cub scouts in a way)

Thursdays (or whenever I work at Kohls)
8am - 12 p - work at Kohls
rest of the day (same with other days)

Saturday: Free (except on days when I am doing a demo for Advantage Sales and Marketing
Sunday:
8a-10a: free
10:45-12:30 - church
12:30 - night Free (except on days where I am doing a demo).

I will try to post whenever I get around to it, but obviously I will not be posting as often as I was.  Of course, if any of you want to help keep this site alive and fresh, I could always use contributors and guest authors.  For example, if you have videos you want me to share on this site, feel free to let me know and I will post it.  Want to be a guest author?  PM me and I will try to add you as an author.





Comments