Sports News - 3 - Air Bud VS. Pros (shared by Sam)

Here is a video shared with me by Sam: Airbud Goes Pro - it is a short video about "Airbud" in Seattle (probably back when the Sonics were in town).


My commentary:
I do have to admit that Airbud definitely has talent for a golden retriever given his basketball skills, along with the ability to play football, baseball, and soccer.  I have a golden retriever too (Tucker) but he definitely does not know how to play basketball, football, or baseball, though he is good at retrieving balls (especially lacross balls).  I've seen some of the movies in the Airbud series (my favorite is probably Snow Buddies, where golden retriver puppies go to "Alaska" and learn to become sled dogs).  Thanks for posting Sam.

Have videos or similar content you want to add?  Feel free to submit one.  I will get to it as soon as possible. 

Comments