Chihuaua humps a husky, a WTF moment you should watch


Here is a nice wtf moment. I was watching videos about siberian huskies on StupidVideos.com and stumbled across this video that you don\'t see every day.



Commentary:


Now, you don\'t see things like this every day, a small dog trying to hump a big dog (though I do remember seeing a similar video with a pomeranian trying to do the same thing with a big dog too). One thing I noticed about this video too is that the husky does not seem to mind being humped (as embarrasing the video probably is for him/her) and the chihuaua goes for at least a minute here too. By the way, my dogs do have a small dog / big dog relationship too (a shih tzu and a golden retriever), though they have more of brother/sister relationship than anything else.


Have you seen any similar wtf moments? Feel free to share your experiences. By the way, do you like these videos and blog entries? Be sure to share this post using the book mark widget below. Also, I would appreciate it if you take some time to visit my sponsors as ad revenue would encourage me to post alot more often here and could help cover the costs of running sites like this one.




Comments